EVENT: 2017 CHBA-GP AGM
Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre
Date(s) - 18/10/2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Vision: Connection and supporting Grande Prairie’s home building industry. Making Our industry and community better.
Mission: Through education and community involvement, CHBA-GP provides a strong voice and value to the housing industry in the Grande Prairie area.
Per the Bylaws of the Canadian Home Builders Association –Grande Prairie please be advised of the following details of the Annual General Meeting:
- The nominating committee will present a slate of nominees for the 2017/2018 Board of Directors.
- Three (3) Directors will be elected. Minimum of 1 members elected must be Builder Members; minimum of 1 members elected must be Non-Builder Members.
- Nominations will be accepted prior to the meeting at the CHBA-GP office; nominations will also be accepted during the meeting.
- In the event that the number of persons nominated for the position of Director equal the number of positions available, such nominees will be deemed as being elected by acclamation and will take office in accordance with the bylaws, no ballot shall be required.
- In the event that the number of persons nominated for the position of Director is greater than the number of positions available, each member in attendance will be issued a ballot with a list of all the nominees and will be asked to check 3 names from the list of nominees.
- All votes shall be cast in person, no voting by proxy.
- All ballots will be collected at the AGM; the nominations committee members will then meet and determine the number of votes cast per nominee. The nominations committee will then follow up with each nominee regarding the ballot results.
In addition to the election of Directors we will recap what’s happened with the CHBA-GP since the 2016 AGM, review our audited financial report and special presentations. If you have an item of business you would like added to the AGM agenda please contact our office.
Please RSVP by Thursday, October 12, 2017. Phone: 780-538-4494. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $40 per person for CHBA Members.
Cheques/Debit/Credit will be accepted at the door. Invoicing for members available.